About Us

My photo
Jamie, Summer, Jeff, Paige, Darin, Kaitlyn, Taylor, Mark and Jade

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Council bluffs and Kansas City

We just got back from our trip to see Taylor play two games. The first was in Council Bluffs against cross state rivels Iowa Western. This is one of the biggest games each season for the team. We won the first match earlier this season at home and now it was Western's chance to play us on thier home feild. Needless to say we did not play well and lost 3-1. It was a hard loss for the team and it carried over to Kansas City where they gave up a 2-1 lead to lose 3-2. Not the best for the soccer team but we really enjoyed seeing Taylor again. I wish we could go to every game. It is so much fun watching him play!! I have a few photos that I can post later this week if I can get to it.

No comments: